Monday, November 21, 2011

Reverent submission

"During the days of Jesus' life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions WITH LOUD CRIES AND TEARS to the ONE who could SAVE HIM FROM DEATH, and he was heard BECAUSE OF HIS REVERENT SUBMISSION.'  Hebrews 5:7
 
 
Today, if you think it is valuable and beneficial, ponder the words, 'Reverent" and "submission"
 
Sub= under
 
May I remind myself and you, that OUR MISSION IN LIFE is to be UNDER God's mission.
 
"For I have come down from heaven NOT TO DO MY WILL, but to do the will of him who sent me." John 6:38
 
""The world must learn that I lOVE THE FATHER AND THAT I DO EXACTLY WHAT MY FATHER HAS COMMANDED ME." John 14:31
 
 
"The man who says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar adn the truth is not in him.  If anyone OBEYS HIS WORD Gods' love is truly made complete in him. This is how we know we are in him: whoever claims to live in him MUST WALK AS JESUS DID." 1 John 2:4-6
 
May our mission today, be obedience to what our Father commands. Help us, God. Blessings from Bombadil. Kristy LInk

"I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26