I was at Big Lots yesterday and I found this great stone heart with the word, "TRUST" on it for $3.00 (woo hoo!) I couldn't help but notice the word, "RUST," in the word "TRUST." I found myself walking through Big Lots saying to myself (in my head, of course) ,"Don't let your trust rust!!!"
RUST- any deterioration of ability or character resulting from INACTIVITY OR NEGLECT....to become corroded.
TRUST- a FIRM reliance on the integrity,ability or character of a person; confident belief; to rely; to depend on; HOPE; expect with assurance;
Are you, "Trusting in the Lord WITH ALL OF YOUR HEART"- Prov. 3;5 right now?
Can you say, like the Psalmist, "I am STILL CONFIDENT of this; I WILL SEE THE GOODNESS OF THE LORD in the land of the living." The Psalmists counsel to his own soul is this:
"Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and WAIT FOR THE LORD." Psalm 27: 13 & 14
"Do not LET you hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me." John 14:1
"The statutes you have laid down are righteous, they are FULLY TRUSTWORTHY." Psalm 119: 138
May we NOT let our Trust Rust through inactivity or neglecting God's word.
"I will NOT NEGLECT YOUR WORD!"Psalm 119: 16
We are here to find him, fall in love with him and experience him personally. He really loves us. He really sees us. May we excercise our confident belief in him today and may we see the goodness of teh Lord at just the right time. Blessings from Bombadil....once again. Kristy LInk
"I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26