I was sitting down on a chair painting our fence white the other day when I had a little reminder. I thought I had gotten everything covered and couldn't believe it when I stood up giving me a very different perspective. I had missed a TON. I was reminded of these truths as I stood ABOVE my gate/fence/posts: "You say "I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing. BUT YOU DON'T REALIZE THAT YOU ARE wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and slave to put o your eyes, so you can see." "You are from below; I am from ABOVE. You are of this world. I am not of this world." John 8:23 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,' declares the Lord. "As the heavens are HIGHER than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:8 & 9 "He sits enthroned ABOVE the circle of the earth and its people are like grasshoppers............ his UNDERSTANDING NO ONE CAN FATHOM." Isaiah 40:22 & 28 "The earth is my footstool." Isaiah 66:1 It is soooo easy in this world to forget that our perspective is that of one which is "below." God sees ALL. He understands all that is missing in our lives(and the lives of those around us) even though we might insist that we don't need a thing. Or maybe we are sooooo far from insisting we dont' need a thing and are VERY AWARE of our need/needs. Maybe we have become soooo weary because from our perspective things arent' looking so great. May we trust the One who is from above. He sees ALL. He knows exactly what is needed for the situation you are in and WHEN to give it to you. He is the God of perfect timing. Trust Him!!!! He knows what is coming and just how amazing it is. May we NOT live life from our incredibly limited perspective. May we seek daily the perspective of Him who is from above; The One whose understanding NO ONE CAN FATHOM. So get off your little chair and stand up, get into God's word, and view your life from His "Above" perspective..........He is preparing us for Heaven, Paradise, the place of no more pain, tears, mourning or death. Blessings from Bombadil. Kristy Link "I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26 |