"This is HOW they made the PLEASANT land DESOLATE." Zechariah 7:13 How??? Tell me How??? I want a pleasant land!! I don't want my land to be desolate- gloomy, dreary, lonely, without friends or hope, etc... " They REFUSED to PAY ATTENTION; stubbornly they TURNED THEIR BACKS AND STOPPED UP THEIR EARS. THEY made their HEARTS as HARD AS FLINT and WOULD NOT LISTEN TO THE LAW OR TO THE WORDS THAT THE LORD ALMIGHTY HAD SENT." "Oh Father......................help us!! May we pay attention to every word you say. May we keep our hearts soft, moldable, open to your wisdom and discipline. May we not turn our backs and plug our ears (like I sometimes see my children do) to you. SO THAT...our land can be PLEASANT- giving pleasure and enjoyment, pleasing in many ways.........lively!!! May it be. Blessings from Bombadil..........Kristy Link "I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26 |