I had a little bit of a difficult night the other night. A conversation that needed to happen, perhaps some truth that needed to be spoken. The details aren't important. As I lay there crying, my soul was screaming to God, "I love you! I want to honor you and please you with my life. I cannot wait to see you as you REALLY are...I long to know all that is right and true....I LONG for you God." Then I fell asleep. The next morning I came to my computer, as I do every morning, and there, just underneath the screen and above the keyboard was a little white feather. How it got in that specific spot where I go every morning, I have no idea. Where it came from....Who really knows?? All I know is the night before my soul was SCREAMING for God, and the next morning I find a little white feather seemingly appearing out of NOWHERE. Now, let me remind US of these words: "He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." ...He will cover you with his FEATHERS, and under his wings you will find refuge." Psalm 91:1 I know I've written about this before. I'm only seeking to give a testimony/witness of my life experience. I cannot prove a thing (although I do have the feather taped in my journal), I only know there is reason in Scripture to believe this feather may be a gift from God and it sure makes my soul SOAR WITH JOY to believe that TRULY He is surroundeing me and covering me with his feathers.??????? "You will seek me and FIND ME when you seek me with ALL YOUR HEART." Blessings from Bombadil. Kristy Joy Link "I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26 |