Tuesday, October 11, 2011

God is REAL.

 
                 There has been someone around town that I have sensed I have offended. I wrote this person a note many months ago, sharing something about God in the note. Notes are always funny though, because you can lose the tone and the heart behind the message. I've been sensing whenever I see this person where I usually see them that he is unsettled in his spirit by my presence.
 
So, I began speaking to the One who "searches our hearts and minds," encourages us to make every effort to seek peace with our "brothers and sisters" and knows what has been going on in my friend's spirit. I have told my Master, that if I have hurt or offended or miscommunicated anything with this friend to please arrange our paths to cross in a random place and to let my spriit know what I am to say. So, guess who I ran into at D & W yesterday and guess who knew IMMEDIATELY in her heart that she should apologize or at least acknowledge that she has been possibly offensive...  Seeking to be obedient, I spoke what I think I needed to speak and when I left his wife gave me a huge hug (?). I'm not sure what all that meant but I think it affirmed that I needed to address this and that God sees the deepest places of our hearts, knows what we need and cares, and is our guide throughout the day.
 
May our eyes be opened this day to where and who He is guiding us to.  If there is anyone out there, whom we need to say something to, may God give us the strength to speak up.
"His kingdom come, His will be done."  God is REAL, my friends. He is "always at His work" of drawing people to himself and encouraging us to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.  Blessings from Bombadil. Kristy Link
 
 
"I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26