Happy Mom Monday. Do you ever have those days where you just feel like a failure as a mom?? I had one of those days yesterday. So, I had to use a little of my M.O.M. power: Mind Over Matter I had to "use my willpower to rise above adversity and make good decisions." In other words, I had to Cry out God and push my will to surrender to his will and his words despite how I was feeling and what I seemed to be up against with my children. In my heart, I was FEELING very angry, like I wanted to be really rough with a few of my kids. Yet, I know that God's word constantly encourages us to bring our will in submission to His will. His will is to act wisely, with great love and patience. "Every prudent man/woman ACTS OUT OF KNOWLEDGE (Not FEELINGS)." Prov. 13:16 So, may we put into practice our M.O.M. power today, using our Mind ( our thinking, our meditating on God's word) over Matter (an unpleasant or disagree situation)... Blessings from Bombadil........ Hang in there, moms. God promises that someday we WILL reap a harvest IF WE DO NOT GIVE UP!!! Kristy LInk "I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26 |