Thursday, October 6, 2011

Made to Dance in the presence of the Son

            My friend dropped by the other day with a box of goodies she was getting rid of. In that box, there was one of those little Solar dancing daisies. Have you seen those?? I was at a friend's house last year and she pointed to her little dancing daisy and said, "That little thing makes me so happy."   I didn't really understand it then, but Now I get it.  Whenever this little gadget is in the presence of the sun, it DANCES.  When it is not in the presence of the sun, it does NOT dance.
 
 
We, like the solar dancing daisy,  were made to dance in the presence of the Son.
 
"Let Isreal rejoice in their Maker;
let the people of Zion be glad in their King.
Let them praise his name with DANCING." Psalm 149 2 & 3
 
 
May we spend time in the Son's presence today; listening to his words, his promises and believing them. ......and may we DANCE!!!!!!
 
Blessings from Bombadil!....a new home for a dancing little solar flower that now, like my friend, makes ME happy. Kristy LInk
 
 
 
"I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26