Friday, December 24, 2010

The "E" in adorE

The "E" in adorE:
 
 
Jesus, I adorE you...I like you sooooo much .......because you ENABLE us and you have a power that ENABLES you.  You "supply us with the means, knowledge, or opportunity to be or do something. You make feasible or possible"
 
     " Praise be to the Lord, the God of Isreal, because he has come and has redeemed his people.......to rescue us from the hand of our enemies, and to ENABLE us to serve him without fear in holiness and righteousness before him all our days." Luke 1:68 & 74-75
 
      " But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, who, by the power that ENABLES him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body."
 Phillipians 3:20-21
 
 
I adorE you, I am incredibly fond of you because you hate EVIL. You hate "anything that is undesirable because of its injurious effects; what causes an undesirable condition, ruin, injury, pain, harmful ...that which is destructive."
 
 " "To fear the LORD is to hate EVIL." Prov. 8;13
 
"Your eyes are too pure to look on EVIL." Habakkuk 1:3
 
 
You are the ONE I adorE, Jesus, becasue you are an EVER-PRESENT HELP IN TROUBLE.
 
" God is our refuge and strength, and EVER-PRESENT help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with surgin. There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy place where Most High dwells. ....Be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth. The LORD Almighty is with us." Psalm 46:
 
Merry Christmas eve. "O come let us A-D-O-R-E him." Let us be profoundly impacted and in love with Jesus. Let us like him soooo much and be used in helping others come to adore him as well. Blessings from Bombadil. Kristy lInk
"I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26