Tuesday, February 15, 2011

fOCUS

      The last couple weeks I seem to have come across countless times the car with the word, "Focus." I get stuck behind it at a traffic light. I drive behind the "Focus" car on my way to pick up or drop off my children at school. It's not just one car I keep seeing. It's many different cars that are called "Focus." Perhaps you have one. If so, "Thank you for driving that vehicle."
 
       Whenever I see that car, these words of God come to mind and refresh my spirit:
 
"  We FIX (FOCUS) our eyes not on what is seen, but what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:18
 
"Therefore, holy "sisters" who share in the heavenly calling, FIX ( FOCUS) your thoughts on Jesus." Hebrews 3:1
 
" Therefore since we are surrounded by such a great cloud witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Let us FIX (FOCUS) our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross....." Hebrews 12:1-2
 
 
What a great little reminder throughout the day to "FOCUS."  May we be alert to words all around us that draw us back to God's words and remind us of what HE says. Blessings from Bombadil. Kristy Link
 

"I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26