"Like snow in summer or rain in harvest, honor is not fitting for a fool." Proverbs 26:1 If we want to be honored, may we do and be what is honorable! FOOL- one who shows himself, by words or actions to be deficient in judgment, sense, or understanding; a thoughtless person.........one who acts unwisely on a given occasion. If we are not being honored, may we ask ourselves why? Am I being foolish? May we agree with God's words then and say to ourselves, "It is not fitting that I am honored because I am acting/being foolish. I am still loved. I am still cared for. It is my behavior that needs to change." May we then seek wisdom and change our ways..............and receive what IS fitting......honor for living/being honorable. Blessings from Bombadil. .........home of an often "foolish" woman who deeply desires to be honored, so seeks wisdom and asks God to help her change her ways. Kristy Link "I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26 |