Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Not ashamed!


       I received a phone call from a friend yesterday telling me of her son who wanted to bring his Bible to school to share God's truths with a boy who doesn't  believe there is a God. He had no shame in sharing his faith. He simply believed God's words, cared about his friend and wanted to help him come to a knowledge of the truth.  This morning I've been typing up some verses for him to store away in his soul as he goes about being God's messenger.  Listen to God's truths about NOT BEING ASHAMED.
 
"If anyone is ASHAMED of me AND my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels."
Luke 9:26
 
"I am NOT ASHAMED of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes.." Romans 1:16
 
"So do not be ASHAMED to testify about our Lord.." 2 Timothy 1:8
 
I am sooooo proud of this young guy for not being ashamed.
 
Jesus himself says,
 
 "You are right in saying I am a king. In fact, for this reason I was born, and for this I came into the world, to TESTIFY TO THE TRUTH. Everyone on the side of TRUTH
LISTENS TO ME." John 18:37
 
May we not be ashamed to "testify to the truth."
Blessings from Bombadil. Kristy Link
 
 
 

"I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26