SNOW, SNOW, and more SNOW. Happy snow day to those of you in Michigan. As you gaze upon the beauty of the fresh, white, clean snow remind yourself of this truth from Scripture; " Where were you when I laid the earth's foundation? Tell me if you understand. Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know! .................Have you entered the storehouses of SNOW???................Then Job replied to the Lord: "I know that you can do all things; no plan of yours can be thwarted. You asked, 'Who is this that obscures my counsel without knowledge?Surely I spoke of things I did not understand, things too wonderful for me to know.............My ears had heard of you but now my eyes see you." Job 38:22- 42: 5 May we TRUST him the creator of the Snow. Blessing from Bombadil. Kristy LInk "I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26 |