Thursday, May 26, 2011

Teach me! Correct me! Rebuke me! Train me! I want to be beautiful!

"ALL SCRIPTURE IS GOD-BREATHED and is USEFUL for
                1. TEACHING
                 2. REBUKING,
                 3. CORRECTING, and
                 4. TRAINING IN RIGHTEOUSNESS,
so that the woman of God may be thoroughly equipped for EVERY GOOD WORK.' 
 2 Timothy 3:16
 
"For the word of God is LIVING and ACTIVE. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the THOUGHTS and ATTITUDES of the heart. Nothing in ALL OF CREATION is HIDDEN from GOD'S SIGHT. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom WE MUST GIVE ACCOUNT." Hebrews 4:12-13
 
There are sooo many things that I do not know or understand, but ONE THING I DO KNOW: I NEED GOD'S WORD!!!!! I desperately need it this morning to teach me, rebuke me, correct me, train me in what is right. I NEED IT to judge my thoughts and attitudes and to reveal to me where I've gone wrong in some things. Oh how I LOVE this Book and the MOST AWESOME GOD it reveals to me. This God that loves me, is commmitted to my growth and becoming beautiful; this God that sees me, knows what I need, "in whom are hidden all the keys of wisdom and knowledge,"  and who has plans to prosper me. How does one live, I mean REALLY LIVE with peace, joy, and love in the INNER BEING without a daily/hourly dose of these words????? I do not know. I only know that I NEED THEM!!!! Blessings from Bombadil. ....home of a woman who AGREES HEARTILY with this passage of Scripture:
 
"The law of the LORD is perfect,
REVIVING THE SOUL..
The statutes of the LORD are TRUSTWORTHY,
making wise the simple.
The precepts of the LORD are RIGHT,
givng JOY TO THE HEART.
The commands of the LORD are RADIANT,
giving LIGHT to the eyes.
The fear of the LORD is PURE,
enduring forever
The ordinances of the LORD are sure and altogether RIGHTEOUS.
They are more PRECIOUS THAN GOLD,
than much pure gold;
they are SWEETER THAN HONEY,
than honey from the comb.
By them is your servant WARNED;
in keeping them there is GREAT REWARD."
Psalm 19:7-11
 
Kristy Link

"I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26