Saturday, July 11, 2009

You Will Be

I was watering my flowers the other day when a butterfly flew by. My heart skipped a beat, the most gentle rush of wonder stirred in my soul and it literally took my breath away  .Immediately my spirit groaned, "Oh God, I want to be transformed like that butterfly, I want to be beautiful like that butterfly." It was then that I  heard that WONDERFUL, GENTLE WHISPER,
 
'"You willl be."
 
"The Lord said, "Go out. Stand on the mountain in front of me. I am going to pass by." As the Lord approached, a very powerful wind tore the mountains apart. It broke up the rocks. But the Lord wasn't in the wind.  After the wind there was an earthquake. But the Lord wasn't in the earthquake. After the earthquake a fire came. But the Lord wasn't in the fire. And after the fire there was ONLY A GENTLE WHISPER. When Elijah heard it, he pulled his coat over his face..".
1 Kings 19:11-13
"Dear friends, now we are children of God. He still hasn't let us know what we will be. But we KNOW that when Christ appears, we will be like him." 1 John 3:2
"Now we see only a dim likeness of things. It is as if we were seeing them in a mirror. But SOMEDAY we will see clearly. We will see FACE to FACE.  What I know now is NOT complete. But SOMEDAY I will know completely, JUST AS GOD KNOWS ME COMPLETELY." 1 Corinthians 13:12
May your breath be taken away today by one of His millions of wonders. May you hear his gentle whisper filling your soul with peace, joy and hope.We are not yet what we will be. I believe it! Blessings from Bombadil. Kristy Joy Link


Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Get 25 GB of free online storage. Get it on your BlackBerry or iPhone.