has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurection of Jesus
Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or
fade- kept in heaven for you, who through faith are shielded by God's power
until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time.
In this you greatly rejoice(Do I?), though now for a little while you may have
had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. These have come SO THAT your faith-
OF GREATER WORTH THAN GOLD, which perishes even though refined by fire-may be
proved GENUINE and may result in praise, glory, and honor WHEN JESUS IS
REVEALED. Though you have not seen him, you love him ( Do I?) and even though
you do not see him now, you believe in him (Do I?) and are filled with an
inexpressible and glorious joy (am I?), for you are receiving the GOAL OF YOUR
FAITH, THE SALVATION OF YOUR SOULS." 1 Peter 1:3-9
Say this to yourself today:
"I'm in need of great mercy and God has been merciful...THANK YOU, GOD!"
"There is something wonderful (an inheritance) kept in heaven for ME.
(hmmm..what is that going to be like?)
" Through FAITH I am shielded (protected) by God's power UNTIL....."
"All kinds of trials come my way for a REASON.....that my faith is proved
GENUINE (sincere, authentic,real)
"Jesus IS going to be revealed...the day IS coming I will see his face."
"The goal of my faith is the 'salvation'( the deliverance from evil or
difficulty, rescue from the penalty of sin) of my soul."
"Jesus LOVES MY SOUL. He is the "OVERSEER OF MY SOUL."
May Your thinking be FULL OF GODS' WORDS/TRUTHS today.
Blessings from Bombadil. Kristy
"I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so
that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on
account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26