if you live in Kalamazoo, Michigan....well, it's POSSIBLE you could have seen
it/one too if you live somewhere else........Heck, I was in Ireland and I saw
it/one a few weeks ago........but I'm speaking of the specific RAINBOW that
appeared soooo bright in the clouds around 7/7:30ish p.m. It was a PERFECT
bow from one end of the sky to the other. Ahhhhhhhhh........breathtaking. After
spotting it first while taking a step outside, I quickly ran back in the house
calling all Link family members to come outside if they wanted to see a
beautiful rainbow. In less than 10 seconds all 7 LInks were standing outside on
our back steps staring in awe of this beautiful creation. Elyse, our 3 year old
said, "That's beautiful! It's the first rainbow I ever saw." Jake, our 12 year
old grabbed the camera and began taking pictures like crazy. Max, our 10 year
old, and myself ran down the street making sure that anyone who was outside saw
this "Sign in the sky." Even more breathtaking than the rainbow itself, are
these words:
" And God said, "This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you
and every living creature with you, a covenant for ALL GENERATIONS TO COME
(that's us!): I have set MY RAINBOW in the clouds, and it will be the sign of
the covenant between me and the earth. Whenever I bring clouds over the earth
and the RAINBOW appears in the clouds, I will remember my covenant between me
and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters
become a flood to destroy all life. WHENEVER the RAINBOW appears in the clouds,
I WILL SEE IT AND REMEMBER the everlasting covenant between GOD and all the
living creatures of every kind on the earth." ' So God said to Noah, "This is
the sign of the covenant I have established between me and all life on the
earth." Genesis 9:12-17
Take a moment today to ponder the rainbow.....excuse me, "HIS RAINBOW" (VS. 13)
ROYGBIV= red,orange,yellow,green,blue,indigo,violet.
Why the colors?
Why the bow/arc shape?
Why high in the sky, in the clouds?
How in the world does that happen?
What kind of mind & heart is behind that?
What is He saying to us through it?
Do you hear him?
May we worship the Creator behind the creation today. Blessings from Bombadil.
Kristy Link
"They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshipped and served CREATED
THINGS RATHER THAN THE CREATOR- who is forever praised. Amen!" Romans 1:25
"I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so that
through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on
account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26