Wednesday, September 29, 2010

"Be alert"

I got stopped at a red light behind a van yesterday that had all kinds of bumper
stickers.  I LOVE when that happens because I enjoy seeing what people think or
love  deeply enough to display on their vehicle.  The first bumper sticker on
this van that stood out to me said,

" I'd rather be getting a tatoo."

I thought, "Hmmmmm....this person and my husband should meet."


The second one that captured my attention was one I have seen before and was
as equally disturbed as the first time I saw it. I may have even written about
it in a previous e-mail. It said,

" I like their Jesus/Christ, but his followers are so unlike him." (or something
like that)


Ahhhhhhh! No!

"Help me be like you, Jesus!!!" was a prayer that screamed it's way to heaven
quickly.


Interestingly, when I caught a glimpse of who was in this van, ..............it
is a neighbor of mine. Perhaps someone else thinks this person and my
husband should meet.????

"My Father is ALWAYS at his work to this very day, and I too, am working." John
5:17

" Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on th child
she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you! See, I have
engraved you on the palms of my hands..." Isaiah 49:16

In other words: "YOU are God's tatoo!"

"Be ALERT and always keep on praying." Eph. 6:18

Blessings from Bombadil. Kristy Link

 "I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so
that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on
account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26