Directly across from our home, our neighbors are building on a new sun room. It is soooo fun to see something come from nothing. I have loved watching the builders lay the foundation and build this sun room up with much skill. I can't seem to get these truths about building out of my mind: "For he was looking forward to the city with foundations, whose architect and BUILDER IS GOD." Hebrews 11:10 "Instead, they were longing for a better country-a heavenly one." Hebrews 11:16 "For here we do not have an enduring city, but we are looking for the city that is to come." Hebrews 13:14 "...We are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, the HOME of righteousness." 2 Peter313 "I laid a foundation as an expert BUILDER, and someone else is building on it. But each one should be careful how he builds. For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. " 1 Corinthians3: 10 & 11 May our foundation be JESUS. May we look FORWARD to the city whose builder is GOD himself................. the home of righteousness............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Blessings from Bombadil. Kristy "I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26 |