Remember that truth from Proverbs: "A cheerful look brings joy to the heart?" I'm just passing on to you............I had some joy brought to my heart today by the cheerful looks of my two sons at 6:30a.m................The Reason:::: The Dishwasher Dance. I don't know what kind of sound your dishwasher makes or if you even have one, but ours has a mean dance beat.......I found myself "getting down" to the "music" and to my surprise found some cheerful looks brought my way (along with a few "Mom! Please!").........But hey...I got a little joy out of it ...........and I've heard from a wise man that a little joy is like medicine for the soul. SO turn your dishwasher on and DANCE, LADIES. .....If no one else is around to laugh at you, just laugh at yourself and BE JOYFUL. Blessings from Bombadil. Kristy Link "I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26 |