The creator of the Universe gave us 2 ears and one mouth and gave us the following instructions: "Be QUICK to LISTEN and SLOW to SPEAK." James 1:19 Allow me the joy of hearing your hearts.......................I would LOVE to LISTEN to you. * What do you need most as a mom? *Could I be of assistance in any way? *What are your struggles? I would love to listen to anything you might like to share. If, however, I don't hear from anyone, let me encourage all of us as moms/women to put this truth into practice...may we become better LISTENERS to our children and those around us, than TALKERS. Blessings from Bombadil. Kristy Link "I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26 |