Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Interceding for you!

"Because Jesus lives forever, he has a permanent priesthood. THerefore HE IS ABLE TO SAVE COMPLETELY those who come to God THROUGH HIM, because HE ALWAYS LIVES TO INTERCEDE FOR THEM."
Hebrews 7:24 & 25
 
"Christ Jesus- who died- more than that, who was raised to life- IS AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD AND IS ALSO INTERCEDING FOR US."  Romans 8:34
 
Just making sure youve heard, and are growing in  KNOWING  and BELIEVING you are not alone in this world. ....THe creator of the Universe SEES YOU AND IS TALKING TO GOD ABOUT YOU.
Whatever you are going through today, He is ABLE to save you COMPLETELY. Come to God through Jesus.....
 
"Open our eyes God, to where you are working around us today. Help us to be alert and to pay attentiojn to who you are sending our way to whisper to our deep souls, "I see you. I know what you need. I will help you. "
 
Blessings from Bombadil.......Kristy LInk

"I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26