The other day, I was in Bed, Bath, and Beyond, looking for something. I had NO IDEA where to find it, so I asked one of the workers. As she was leading me to what I was looking for, she made a comment about hoping she was leading me in the right direction. I said to her , "Hey, you know more than I do, so I'll follow you." He knows more than we do, my friends, about where to find what we are looking for! Jesus Christ, says this, "You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world. I am not of this world." John 8:23 "No one has ever gone into heaven EXCEPT THE ONE WHO CAME FROM HEAVEN- THE SON OF MAN/JESUS." John 3:13 On hearing one of Jesus' teachings may of his disciples said, "This is a hard teaching. Who can accept it?" Aware that his disciples were grumbling about this Jesus said, "What if you see the Son of Man ascend to where he was before!" John 6:62 I am looking for PARADISE. I am looking for PERFECTION. I WANT HEAVEN!!!!! I desire a place of LOVE, PEACE, JOY, A HOME OF RIGHTEOUSNESS..... Jesus is from there. He is the only one who has been there. He knows how to lead us to what we are looking for. Say to Him, "Hey, you know more than I do, so I will FOLLOW YOU." P.s. unlike the store worker who was "HOPING" she was leading me in the right direction..............Jesus KNOWS!!! P.S..S.. Thankx for your responses yesterday. LOVED hearing some of your hearts. I HEAR YOU!!! Blessings from Bombadil. Kristy Link "I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26 |