Wednesday, January 11, 2012

"I'm just the Messenger."

  Waiting at the Doctor's office the other day, I heard something that made my inner/spirit buzzer go off.  The receptionist/ secretary for the doctor was talking to a couple different patients on the phone, and each time  she would relay what the doctor had said and what he ordered. Every time after she gave the message she would say,
 
" I am just the messenger."
 
 
Oooooooohh....... As soon as I heard those words I heard HIS whisper.
 
" I am the GREAT PHYSICIAN....THE DOCTOR OF ALL DOCTORS.
You, Kristy, and all followers of me, are just the MESSENGERS.
People might either love you or hate you because of the message
but you are just the messenger.......and you have a MESSAGE to give my people
from the One who loves their souls sooo deeply and wants to see them
healed completely."
 
 Do you know the MESSAGE??? DO you/we know/understand what the DOCTOR has said about our health and what perscription he has given for healing? Blessings from Bombadil. Kristy LInk.................Just a Messenger
 


"I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26