Friday, March 19, 2010

mercy

MERCY- kind compassionate treatment of an offender, enemy, prisoner, or other person under one's power

"But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your REWARD WILL BE GREAT, AND you will be sons of the MOST HIGH because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful. " Luke 6:35- 36


Oh, my friends, may we be known for our mercy. Hmmmmmm....I wonder what that reward will be???? I love knowing there is a reward and He sees all of our choices to be obedient. Blessings from Bombadil. Kristy
 "I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26