Thursday, March 18, 2010

you never know who is listening!

If I use the phrase, "butt-dialing" do you know what I'm talking about? I didn't until this past week when I apparently did it three times. Without my knowledge, I called three different people  in my address book by possibly sitting on my phone and pressing numbers accidentally. They each told me how they listened to my family laughing and chatting .......thankfully. Through this, I was reminded of why God gives us these words:

"Do not revile the king even in your thoughts, or curse the rich in your bedroom, because a bird of the air may carry your words, and a bird on the wing may report what you say." Ecc. 10:20

May we be very careful and Godly in our speech and in our thoughts because you never know who is listening. Sooooo much damage can be done when our speech and thought-life goes unchecked.

"May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart, be pleasing  in YOUR SIGHT, oh Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14

Blessings from Bombadil. Kristy Joy Link 
 "I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26