Friday, March 12, 2010

Real and True

As I chatted on the phone with AT &T many times  this week due to someone else's deception and my foolishness, I was told over and over again, "The REAL AT & T would NEVER ask you for your password."
It is sooooo important to KNOW the REAL from the deception. So may I remind us of a few things:

1. THERE IS A ONE TRUE, REAL GOD AND THE ONLY WAY TO HIM IS THROUGH JESUS!

"I am the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father except through me." John

"This is eternal life; that they may know YOU, the ONLY TRUE God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent." John 17:3

"He is the TRUE God and eternal life." 3 John 5:20

"I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is REAL food and my blood is REAL drink. ...Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me." John 6:53-57

"No one has ever seen God, but God the One and ONLY, who is at the Father's side, has made him known." John 1:18

"The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the EXACT REPRESENTATION of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word." Hebrews 1:3

"No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also." 
 1 John 2:23

2. THERE IS ONE OUT THERE SEEKING TO DECEIVE US..........BE ALERT!

" For such men are FALSE apostles, DECEITFUL workmen, MASQUERADING as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve." 1 Corinthians11:13-15

3. THE TRUE GOD WOULD NEVER:

    *do anything without LOVE (love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness & self-control)
    *tempt you to do anything evil ("God does not tempt anyone..." James 1:13)
    *lead you to hopelessness
    *allow you to go through something if something good wouldn't/couldn't come from it.
    *condone sin....GOD HATES EVIL........it's what sent Jesus to the cross.
    *be all mercy with no justice
    *be all justice with no mercy............that's why Jesus is so WONDERFUL. Jesus is jusice AND mercy.
    * AND SO MANY MORE................. Make a list for yourself what the True God would never do.
   

May we know the Real God. May we not be deceived by all that isn't REAL and TRUE.
 Blessings from Bombadil. Kristy Link 

 "I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26