there, listening to my daughter screaming and saying over and over, "I want my brothers, I want Zekey, I want Maxie, I want Jakey,I want grandma and grandpa, I want Ralfie (our dog), and on and on through other people she knows, I felt soooo incredibly thankful for Bronson hospital. I kept thinking "what would I do, if we did not have access to a hospital??" When we arrived within a matter of minutes we were greeted sooo warmly. Everything was organized so well and we were admitted very quickly. The nurses were so sweet to Reese giving her stickers, crayons, and chatting with her seeking to help take her mind off the pain. Everyone did their job so well and within 2 1/2 hours we were leaving the E.R. with a very sore, but stitched up toe.
This morning, as I sat quiet before God, this Scripture came to mind:
" Now on his way to Jerusalem, Jesus traveled along the border between Samaria and Galilee. As he was going into a village, ten men who had leprosy met him. They stood at a distance and called out in a loud voice, "Jesus, Master, have pity on us!" When he saw them, he said, "Go, show yourselves to the priests." As as they went they were cleansed. One of them, when he saw he was healed, came back, praising God in a loud voice. He threw himself at Jesus' feet and THANKED HIM- and he was a Samaritan. Jesus asked, "Were not all ten cleansed? Where are the other nine? Was no one found to return and give praise to God except this foreigner?" Then he said to him, "Rise and go; your faith has made you well." Luke 17:11- 19
After reading this truth, I was prompted to thank God for Bronson hospital, knowing that ultimately it is him working in this world to bring healing to the people he loves. Listen to this verse:
" Each should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering GOD'S GRACE in its various forms....so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power forever and ever. Amen. " 1 Peter 4:10
May we be the most thankful of women, not taking a thing for granted. First, thanking God as the source for every good gift and then thanking his people for every way we are blessed. May we be like the ONE who returned and gave thanks. May we draw many to Him, who calls us to be thankful, through our thankfulness. Now, I'm off to Bronson..............with a note. Blessings from Bombadil. Kristy Link
"I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26