Thursday, June 17, 2010

He sees us at all times!

I LOVE the knowledge that God knows where each of us are at ALL TIMES and He directs our paths.

On Mother's Day we had a drawing at our church for a free haircut (thanks to a very generous Denise Glas from Identities Salon). A woman by the name of Karen Beckner won the prize but she wanted to give it away to a certain woman she had noticed at our church that day. The woman Karen noticed was a woman who has known many struggles in life, is pregnant at the moment and spends most of her days walking the streets. My only connection with this woman is that she often comes to our church, The River. I couldn't wait to tell her that she would be receiving a free haircut/style at a very nice salon. The problem is, SOMETIMES she comes to the River, and SOMETIMES she doesn't. She doesn't have a phone so I have no way of getting a hold of her. After finally catching her and letting her know she would be receiving this, I then had to make the appointment and catch up with her AGAIN to let her know when it would be. I was starting to get a little nervous
because I had made the appointment for Wednesday, June 16, and I wasn't finding her to let her know.

Ahhhhhh...but God knows where she is at all times. God knows where I am at all times. He knew that I needed to get a hold of her so she could be blessed. And who loves to bless more than God? So guess what He did. He arranged our paths to cross...at just the right time.  I was going to UpJohn park last Wednesday and right as I turned into the park, guess who just "Happened" to be walking by at that exact moment??? My friend, the receiver of the haircut,  the woman I needed/wanted to see, the one who is carrying one of God's creations, the girl who even though she walks the steets is always seen by the one who thinks she is so much more valuable than the birds of the sky.
So yesterday, after having arranged where and when to meet so I could get her to the salon on time, I picked up my friend and brought her to "Identities" so she could receive a little extra lovin.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all of your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your paths." Prov. 3:5 & 6


Acknowledge him today. He knows where you are at all times and he knows what you need. May your eyes be open to his activity, goodness,  perfect timing and knowledge of you today and everyday. May you/we know God's true Identity.

IDENTITY---- The collective aspect of the set of characteristics by which a thing is definately recongnizable or known. ....the personality of an individual regarded as a persisting entity.

Blessings from Bombadil. Kristy Joy Link
 "I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26