Friday, June 25, 2010

That's what Jesus feels like to me.

Sometimes it's hard to describe the difference Jesus makes in your life. Yesterday, I had a good example. I painted some of my basement walls the other night and got paint all over me and my clothes. I had been wearing my paint/work clothes most of the day and didn't have a chance to shower. Yesterday, I began my day with a run and ended up being in those clothes for most of the day as well (along with the paint from the previous night still coloring parts of my body blue......Avatar....here I come!) So when I got ready for the Uganda banquet our church held last night and I showered and put nice clothes on ...ahhhhhhhhh.......I felt sooo clean and it felt soo good to have nice clothes on. That's what Jesus feels like to me.

"Now Joshua was dressed in filthy clothes as he stood before the angel. The angel said to those who were standing before him, "Take off his filthy clothes." Then he said to Joshua, "See, I have taken away your sins, and I will put rich garments on you." Zechariah 3: 3 & 4

"All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags."Isaiah 64:6

"I delight greatly in the Lord; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness." Isaiah 61:10

What does Jesus feel like to you? What difference does He make in your life? Blessings from Bombadil. Kristy
 "I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26