Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A prayer and an interaction with God's word

                       A PRAYER/ AN INTERACTING WITH ACTS 17: 24-27

" The God who made the WORLD and EVERYTHING in it (giraffes, daisies, a husband, friends, parents, children, food, etc............"Oh tell me your name? Who are you? )

is the Lord (the Master, Ruler, ....) of HEAVEN AND EARTH.......( it's hard enough to master just me..Wow!)

He himself gives ALL MEN ( ahhhhh.......every single soul I have met, will ever meet, have never met...)

LIFE AND BREATH AND EVERYTHING ELSE ( "I am alive b/c of YOU!" I woke up today b/c YOU wanted me to.  "What do I have that I have not received" "Every perfect gift is from above..")

From one man he made EVERY NATION of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and HE DETERMINED THE TIMES SET FOR THEM AND THE EXACT PLACES WHERE THEY SHOULD LIVE 
(I am in KALAMAZOO b/c YOU wanted me here. I am living in "Bombadil" b/c YOU have placed me in this EXACT place at this EXACT time with my precious neighbors that surround me).

God did this SO THAT  (  ..." So that..".......there is a reason I am here...and here it is...."God did this so that...what????....tell me!!!.............why am I here? ) men would SEEK HIM (I am here today to seek YOU first, to search for you & want you more than I want anything else on this earth) and PERHAPS ( b/c you don't force yourself on anyone...you are sooo good to give us a choice....I don't want to be with a husband who is forced to love me....I want him to choose and to want/desire me) REACH OUT FOR HIM AND FIND HIM, though He is not far from each one of us...."


Thank you for life and breath, God. Thank you for determining that this would be the time I would live on earth. Thank you for determining this exact place of "Bombadil", in Kalamzoo, Michigan, USA. Thank you for bringing all the things into my life, the good and the bad, that have created in me a desire to "reach out for you and find you." I have found you! I love you! I ADORE you!  I'm in AWE of you. I want to be more like you. I want more of you! I want to be used more by you. I cannot wait to meet you someday and see who is behind everything good on this earth. I have been placed on earth to find you, and I have found you. May I make you known to others who are still searching.


Blessings from Bombadil! Kristy Joy LInk 
 "I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26