Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Perceiving my thoughts once again.

NOTHING brings more peace to my soul than knowing that I am seen and being guided by my Creator. As I spent my time with God this morning I began looking at the day ahead of me. I will be going to UpJohn Park off of Lake St. ( from 10-11:30ish today and every Wednesday in the summer....unless it rains.  I'd love for you to join me ). As I thought about going to that park I was reminded of what happened a few weeks ago. I was pouring out my heart to God and asking, as I often do, for him to lead me and guide me helping me use my time wisely as his servant. I was once again wondering about this meeting at the park thing remembering how when I had questioned it before he brought someone to the park who I KNEW he was pursuing. I remember writing about this experience in one of these daily blogs.  In this conversation with God I said to him, "God, I was sure I was suppose to go to the park when you brought that girl that day and I invited her to
join us, I even wrote about that in my blog, but then she never came so did I hear you wrong???"   Well, guess who I ran into in the Meijers parking lot!! That girl! Guess what she said to me!  She said, "Are you still meeting at the park this summer? I thought about you all last summer and wanted to join you. I'd love to try to join you this summer."

I had JUST been thinking about and had been having a conversation with God about THIS PARTICULAR GIRL about THE PARK. Then I SEE this girl and she brings up the park. 

So I spent time AGAIN in Psalm 139: 1-6

"O LORD, you have searched me and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise: YOU PERCEIVE MY THOUGHTS FROM AFAR. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all of my way. Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O LORD.  You hem me in- behind and before; you have laid your hand uon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain."

I know I've written about this before and possibly many times. I will keep writing about it until it sinks in sooo deep into my own soul first and then yours, that God is SOOOOOOO AWARE OF EACH ONE OF US. He perceives our thoughts from afar. HOW DOES HE DO THAT FOR EVERY SINGLE SOUL ON THIS EARTH? HOW HUGE IS HE THAT HE KNOWS THE THOUGHTS OF EVERY MAN AND WOMAN THAT LIVES TODAY AND HAS EVER LIVED????  Why do we worry if He is that aware of our situations and what we need. May you have thousands of experiences that bring you to a deeper place of belief and confidence that God is aware of you every second of the day. As that belief takes up residence more and more in your soul may your inner peace increase and the "Kingdom of God" grow in your soul. Blessings from Bombadil. Kristy

p.s.- By the looks of it outside right now, I won't be going to the park this morning.


 "I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26