Do you ever have those days you look in your closet or drawers and say out loud, "What am I going to wear today?" My husband ALWAYS sets his clothes out the night before but I can hardly ever do that because I'm just not sure how I'm going to FEEL the next morning. Sometimes, when I'm pushing the hangers back and forth looking for that certain pair of jeans (or long, cool skirt) or the perfect long sweater for the day, even though I have PLENTY in my closet, I find myself saying the very thing I hear my children say that drives me crazy, "I don't have anything to wear." Here is a closet FULL of clothes and drawers with not much room to spare and "there's NOTHING to wear???" On those days, when for some reason, your clothes just aren't looking good to you, nothing seems to fit right, they don't make you feel beautiful, or you're just plain bored with the same clothes but it is not in the budget to add something new to your wardrobe, try bringing to mind this truth: " Therefore, as God's CHOSEN people, HOLY and DEARLY LOVED, CLOTHE YOURSELVES with COMPASSION, KINDNESS, HUMILITY, GENTLENESS and PATIENCE. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues PUT ON LOVE, which binds them all together in perfect unity." Colossians 3:12-14 Whatever kind of "clothes" day you may have today, may you put on the "clothes" listed above and be BEAUTIFUL. Remember...according to Scripture.......you may have the most striking outfit on and look GORGEOUS today, but "without LOVE you are NOTHING." .....Blessings from Bombadil. Kristy Link " "I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26 |