So, after I wrote about the HOPE sign yesterday, I said to myself, "Self,........why not go today and meet the mysterious person behind the HOPE sign???" So I did. ....No one was home. However, I did leave the note in their door with my e-mail address. To my delight, when I got on my computer this morning I found an e-mail from my new friends. Here is what was said in regards to the HOPE sign: " If there were ever something that is needed in our world today, it is hope. The world needs to know that our only source of hope is in the person of the Lord Jesus, and that is what Christmas is truly about. Without Him there is no hope, and that makes us men and women who are most miserable. We ( a man and his wife live there) are glad that you see the message, and it would appear that you also have that hope within you. I pray that ALL OF US CAN FIND A WAY TO SPREAD THE MESSAGE OF HOPE, and that hope began with the birth of a baby some 2000 years ago. Thanks for your encouragement, and may God bless you as you FOLLOW HARD AFTER HIM." I LOVED that. So my encouragement for us today, is Mr. HOPE sign man's encourgement. May we find a WAY (some unique, creative, beautiful, attractive, luring, wise, mysterious, unique to our own personalities).....some way to spread the message of hope. ..and may we follow HARD after Jesus. Perhaps when people ask us "How are you today?", we can respond with , 'I'm hopeful." Hmmmmmmmmmmmm......Blessings from Bombadil. Kristy Link "I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26 |