I was sitting in McDonalds listening to a friend share a clip of what is going on in her life when I heard HIS VOICE AGAIN. She was sharing about how excited she was that she found this particular gift for her daughter that she has DESIRED and ASKED FOR many times. This mom used the phrase, "I am beyond excited to give it to her." As I sat there LISTENING WITH A "BIG EAR" and seeing with my own eyes this incredible joy this mom had in giving her child something she really, really wanted, His Words popped into my mind: " ASK and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. Which of you, if his son ( or daughter) asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though you are evil (do wrong things) know how to give good gifts to your children, HOW MUCH MORE WILL YOUR FATHER IN HEAVEN GIVE GOOD GIFTS ( "the Holy Spirit" in Luke 11:13) TO THOSE WHO ASK HIM! Matthew 7:7-11 Not feeling much love in your heart...ASK!!! Ask Him for more love.... Not feeling much JOY? ASK your Father in heaven........Not feeling much peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness, faithfulness, self-control??? ......Not feeling much hope???? ASK!!! "How much MORE will your Father in Heaven give GOOD (Spiritual) GIFTS to those who ASK....and ASK AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. May we trust HIS HEART as an AMAZING FATHER, better than any of the best dad's on earth...keep your eyes open to the joy earthly parents have in giving gifts to their children that they really want and hear HIS WHISPER......." I want to give you even better gifts and even more than these earthly parents...." Blessings from Bombadil. Kristy Link "I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26 |