Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! What is it in me that LONGS for BEAUTY??? It is one of my deepest desires. Beauty in me, beauty in my children, beauty in my home. I crave it. It heals. It inspires. It comforts. We had another tornado warning the other night. I had worked in my yard that day planting some climbing roses. All of my hard work to bring beauty to my home could be gone in a second. Where can I go, then, with this deep, deep, longing and desire for beauty??? I know of only one place- The hope of heaven. Paradise. Jesus. "Zion, PERFECT IN BEAUTY..." Psalm 50:2 May we seek to bring beauty everywhere we go here on earth, but may the hope of heaven, paradise, through Jesus Chris be the "anchor for our soul," tying us down to a deep HOPE when beauty here on earth is destroyed, could be destroyed, or is not yet attained, To be sure, this hunger for beauty can only be that we are made in his image and part of what we were made for. God IS beauty. Blessings from Bombadil. Kristy Link "I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26 |