Elyse, my little 4 year old daughter, LOVES to sing. Yesterday, and even a few days before that a song came out of her heart, seemingly out of nowhere: "I see you. I know you. I love you................... When I asked her, "Who sees us and knows us and loves us, Elyse?" almost offended at my question as if to imply, "Duh, mom, don't you know," she replied, "God" Sounds Biblical to me! "You are the God who SEES ME' for she said, "I have now seen the ONE who SEES ME." Genesis 16:13 "Oh Lord, you have searched me, and you KNOW ME." Psalm 139:1 " Dear friends, since God SO LOVED US, we also ought to love one another." 1 John 4:11 Ahhhhhhhhhhh......I can make it through another day KNOWING and BELIEVING the God who made the UNIVERSE sees me, knows me and loves me. After all, "Perfect love drives out FEAR." 1 John 4:18 So let the song out of the heart of a child, a 4 year old little girl, "given to her for you," settle your souls. YOU are SEEN. You are KNOWN. YOU are LOVED. Actually, I belieive the text says, "SO LOVED." Blessings from Bombadil. Kristy Link "I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26 |