Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pruned!!

          I commented to my neighbor,yesterday, on the beauty of one of her bushes. She said to me,
 
 "Yeah, my husband pruned it this year. He cut it way back/down. It scared me because I thought it wouldn't grow back but it actually grew back bigger and better."
 
Ohhhhh, the wisdom and goodness of God.
 
" I am the true vine and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he PRUNES so that it will be EVEN MORE FRUITFUL."  John 15: 1 & 2
 
 
Pruning might hurt a little, but oh how much more beauty..................................
 
Blessings from Bombadil. Kristy LInk
"I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26