"He himself gives ALL men LIFE and BREATH and EVERYTHING ELSE." Acts 17:25 You and I are alive today because God wants us to be alive today. Your neighbors, family, co-workers, enemies, etc.. have life because God gave them life. Do you know WHY we have breath and life???? "God did this SO THAT men would SEEK HIM and perhaps REACH OUT FOR HIM AND FIND HIM." Acts 17:27 Are we seeking HIM? Are we REACHING OUT for HIM???? Have we FOUND HIM??? SEEK- to try to locate, discover, search for, move to or go toward, REACH- to stretch out or put forth, extend, to touch or take hold of by extending some bodily part; to go as far as ; suceeding in communicating with We have been given life and breath today to seek HIM and to find HIM. It is WHY we are here. I'm sooo thankful I'm not here to try to be the most beautiful, rich, talented, popular, intelligent, being, for life would be HIGHLY discouraging and disappointing if that was why I was put here, but rather to find the ONLY ONE who is all those things and more and to worship HIM. Blessings from Bombadil. Kristy JOY Link "You will SEEK me and FIND me WHEN YOU SEEK ME with ALL of your HEART." Jeremiah 29:13 "I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26 |