Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy Mom Monday....

          I've been struggling connecting with one of my children,lately.
 
         The other day I played a game of "basketball" with him....the thing he loves to do most.
 
        That same night, I received the BIGGEST hug from him.
 
       I think we "connected" again.
 
 
Happy Mom Monday. As hard as it is ( and I find it very hard sometimes), Stop what you are doing and PLAY or DO what your children lOVE to do. Remember to enter their world. You just might capture their heart again. .....After all, isn't that one of the many reasons we love Jesus...........He entered our world. Go enter your kids worlds today. You just might receive a HUGE hug at the end of your day.  And don't forget to hug/thank/blow a kiss to the One who loved you enough to enter your world. Blessings from Bombadil. Kristy Joy Link

"I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26