Monday, August 2, 2010

"Every Effort"....Mom Monday

 As a mom, may this be a truth you tuck away in your heart and hold before you
as somewhat of a mission in passing on God's truth to your children:

"And I will make EVERY EFFORT to see that after my departure you will always be
able to remember these things." 2 Peter 1:15

Peter was speaking to the early Christians. He was teaching them to hold on to
Jesus and his promises.


I wonder what we can do as moms to pass on the things we desire our children to
remember after our departure?  Scrapbooking, recording God sightings, Making a
book or a song????? May we make every effort to help our children REMEMBER what
God has done throughout history and in your own family story.  Blessings from
Bombadil. Kristy Joy LInk

 "I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so
that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on
account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26