Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"No Outlet"

I live on a road where there happens to be no outlet. In fact, the "No Outlet"
sign is right in MY yard (hmmmmm???) At the end of this road is a big fence
keeping  people out of the Kalamazoo Country Club.  The other day I walked to
the end of the road, where there is no outlet,and I stood looking into the
country club. It's BEAUTIFUL. The grass is soooo green and well taken care of.
There is a lake/pond that shimmers in the sun. In the distance is a gorgeous
building that holds countless parties and wedding receptions ( I've been to 2 
there). There is a fee to be a part of this club, to be able to enjoy the
beauty. I've heard it is quite expensive to be able to be on the "other side of
the fence". As I stood there taking in all that was before me I thought to
myself,


"God, surely it is RIGHT for there to be a "fee" for people to get into heaven,
this MOST INCREDIBLE place of beauty. We do this as humans. And it
is SOOOOOOOOO GOOD of YOU to have paid the FEE FOR US."

I felt soo thankful to God that simply by believing and accepting his gift of
paying the price for our sins, I will not have to be on the wrong side of the
fence when it comes to heaven. I won't have to stand on the  outside longing to
be a part of the parties and celebrations and beauty all around me. Jesus has
paid the price for our entrance/membership to the "club," for me and for every
single soul who believes.


Surely, it makes sense that if we do that as humans and accept it as the way it
is, this needing to pay  a great price to be a part of something wonderful, a
place of WEDDING BANQUETS ( Rev. 19:7)...of course there is a great price that
needs to be paid for us to be a part of heaven..........AND HE PAID IT FOR
US!!.,...... That is the gospel ...aka: GOOD NEWS!!! 

May we make sure we are on the right side of the fence........simply by
believing and receiving. Blessings from Bombadil...........home of the "No
outlet" sign. Kristy LInk
 "I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so
that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on
account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26