DEPTH OF INSIGHT SO THAT you may be able to DISCERN what is BEST and may be pure
and blameless until the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness
that comes through Jesus Christ- to the glory and praise of God."
I had an experience this week where I was put in a situation where a decision
was asked for, where there was a limited window of opportunity and I needed to
make a choice. I made my choice. Now, upon reflection, I dont think I discerned
what was "BEST'."
Bummer.
A missed opportunity to love.
So, hopefully I learned my lesson, and will be more discerning next time.
May it be all of our PRAYER (we need help from God for this) that our LOVE may
ABOUND MORE AND MORE....... that we may be able to discern what is BEST!!!!
Blessings from Bombadil.....home of a woman who missed an opportunity to LOVE
but hopefully learned her lesson.
"I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so
that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on
account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26