Thursday, October 28, 2010

He KNOWS what you NEED.

"Your Father KNOWS what YOU NEED BEFORE you ask him." Matthew 6:8
 
Say this to God today:
 
"You know what I need today."
You know what is NECESSARY  for me to live, REALLY LIVE, today.
You are very aware of what you desire to do in me today.
You Know where there is POVERTY in my soul and what will bring TRUE RICHES.
 
 
I am NOT ALONE in this world.
YOU, THE LIVING GOD, see me and know what I NEED...
You have gone BEFORE me today.
Open my eyes to see YOU and how you are providing for me today.
 
 
Thank you! Thank you for knowing what I REALLY NEED.
I hardly know what I need myself. Thank you for KNOWING. "
AMEN!
 
Blessings from Bombadil. Kristy Link


"I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26