Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fall in love with Jesus...

Goodmorning friends! It's good to be back home although I had a great time with my hubby at this church planting retreat (after we got past a little disagreement we had as soon as we got there....I hate that!) If you are married- may I remind you and encourage you to make getting away with your man a priority for the sake of the health of your marriage. I forget how easy it is to fall into the "business partner, parenting-partner, give your best energy to everyone else, I'm too tired for anything else mode". Remember that the foundation of our relationship with God/Jesus and our husbands/future husbands is LOVE,LOVE,LOVE. We've got to be and remain Lovers first in order to really keep that heart alive!

A question to ponder today; Are you "in love" with Jesus Christ?Why or why not?

If someone were to approach you today and ask you why you love Jesus, what would you say?
Perhaps you may want to make a list of reasons you have to love Jesus and meditate on that today.
Do what you need to do today to "fall in love" with Jesus. EVERYTHING should flow out of our being in love with him.

"Above all else guard your heart, for it is the well-spring of life." Prov. 4: 23

Tomorrow night at The River Academy we will be meeting together and talking about PATIENCE. Included in that time we will be asking you all for your patience with us in regards to meeting your needs/desires for women's ministry. We will have an open time of hearing what is on your hearts and your desires and needs as women. You are all welcome to come and we would love to see all of your faces as we really care about your spiritual growth and meeting the needs of women. .Looking forward to seeing many of you tomorrow night. K.Link