Friday, January 23, 2009

May we be known for how we love Him!

so- I went through an hour of misery believing I had lost all my addresses when Rob finally revealed to me that I had lost nothing rather I was in Jake's new account that he set up last night without my knowledge. So add this truth to today's encouragment. Not everything is Satan's fault. God's word says, "My people are destroyed from lack of knowledge." Hosea 4:6
**************

One of the frustrating things about losing yesterday's encouragement was all that time wasted. I found myself saying, "ahhh - all that for nothing!" Listen to these words:
"I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!" Galatians 2:21
"Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, CHRIST WILL BE OF NO VALUE TO YOU AT ALL. Again I declare to every man who lets himself be circumcised that he is obligated to obey the whole law. You who are trying to be justified by law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace. But by faith we eagerly await through the Spirit the righteousness for which we hope. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is FAITH EXPRESSING ITSELF THROUGH LOVE." Galatians 5:2-6
"You are not your own; you were bought at a price; Therefore honor God with your body." 1 Corinthians 6:19 & 20
"It is we who worship by the Spirit of God, who GLORY IN CHRIST JESUS, and who put no confidence in the flesh." -Philippians 3:3
"I urge you brothers (sisters) in view of God's MERCY, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices....." Romans 12:1
"Do you see this woman? I came into your house.You did not give me any water for my feet, but she wet my feet with her tears and wiped them with her hair. You did not give me a kiss, but this woman, from the time I entered, has not stopped kissing my feet. You did not put oil on my head, but she has poured perfume on my feet. Therefore, I tell you, her many sins are forgiven-for she loved much. But he who has been forgiven little loves little." Luke 7:44-47
May we be women who do not let Jesus' sacrifice be for NOTHING! May He be of great value to us. May we honor Him with everything we say and do understanding that we were bought at a GREAT price. May we understand how merciful He has been to us causing us to desire to offer our bodies as a sacrifice. May we glory in Jesus (not ourselves!). May we be women who cannot stop kissing His feet! May the women of the River be known for how much they love Jesus Christ!
I love you all. I'm sending this now before it gets erased. K.link

As I went to send this- I found that ALL my addresses have been erased. All that work.....gone!