Sunday, January 25, 2009

Have you worshipped Him?

Happy Sunday. Have you worshipped Him yet this morning in the privacy of your own home and heart? Have you reflected on Him and His goodness and activity in your life and the lives of those around you? I will guarantee that if you spend some time worshipping Him this morning BEFORE you go to church- it won't matter if you like the songs we sing, or if something happens that causes you to not be able to be in the service, or if the handsome preacher doesn't preach what you want him to- you will have already PREPARED your own heart to worship Him.
I have worshipped Him this morning. I have thought about what a genius He is. Who comes up with minds, hearts, skin, eyes, ears, noses, mouths, feet and hands.......everything around is "For him and through Him". And we are actually going to get to meet him someday. I drew a picture in my journal this morning of the earth and his feet resting on it as He says, 'The earth is my footstool.". I didn't even have a clue how to picture his face.....but I had soo much fun wondering, imagining, and dreaming of the day I will meet Him. I kept thinking of the movie, "Titanic" when at the end, when everything was RESTORED and she was wearing her white wedding dress and she looked upstairs and saw Jack, her "savior" and all the people around her were welcoming her and clapping......ahhhhhh.....I cannot wait. So worship Him this morning BEFORE you go to church. He is your SAVIOR!
Rob and I will be at a conference tonight- Tues. afternoon. So I will write again on Wednesday. Love you all. May this water your soul just a little and may you go water many of those other souls out there that our Jesus loves so deeply. K.Link