chosen people, a ROYAL priesthood..." 1 Peter 2:9). I love comforters because
they are cozy, bring comfort and remind me of the Holy Spirit. I happen to have
2 of them. The other day while I was making my bed I had a strong thought that I
do NOT NEED 2 of these comforters. Luke 3:10 & 11 came to mind:
"What should we do then? the crowd asked. John answered, "The man
with TWO tunics should share with him who has none, and the one who has food
should do the same."
I began asking God what I should do with the second one. A woman's name came to
mind along with a deep desire to bless her with this comforter. I washed it. I
sewed up all the holes. I headed over to her home to give it to her.
As I gave her the comforter she said to me, "Wow! Something happened to my
blanket and I had to sleep blanketless last night. I kept telling God how
uncomfortable this was."
I have had this comforter for awhile but it wasn't until that day, the day she
actually slept without a blanket and needed one, that I had a STRONG desire to
give it to my friend.
"For it is God who works IN YOU to WILL and to ACT according to his good
purpose."Phillipians 2:13
"For there is a PROPER TIME and procedure for every matter, though a man's
misery weighs heavily upon him." Ecclesiastes 8:6
May you know if you are a follower of Christ that you are ROYALTY! May you be
comforted by the Holy Spirit of God who knows you, sees you, cares about you,
and loves you. May you listen to those promptings and strong desires in you
that are good. Who knows what God wants to do in and for the people around us
that He loves sooo much. Perhaps someone around you needs something that you
have 2 of????? Blessings from Bombadil. Kristy Joy LInk
"I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so
that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on
account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26