Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Puzzle piece stepping stones

     For my birthday, I received a little money to spend however I desired.
. After giving it much thought as to what I REALLY wanted, I decided to purchase
4 ( eventually I will have 7.....one for each member of the LInk family)
stepping stones in the shape of a puzzle piece.  Well, they just arrived this
week and I am sooo pleased with my decision. As I sat down on my front step
unloading them each from the package, my heart was filled with so much joy. You
might wonder (or maybe not) why in the world a stepping stone in the shape of a
puzzle piece would bring me so much joy. Like many things around my home, it's
not necessarily the stepping stone alone that brings such joy (although it
is pretty cool, in my opinion). It's the meaning behind it.

After all the stones were unpacked, I got my black sharpie marker and on the
back of each one I wrote a family member's name and this verse:

" The Lord will fulfill HIS PURPOSE for you (me)." Psalm 138:8

I want to know,believe, and be reminded for myself first,  that God has a
purpose for my life. Purposelessness (is that a word?) kills. Ahhhhhhh, but to
know and believe that you are piece of this puzzle of life, not the whole puzzle
itself, but simply one little piece that adds to the beauty and completeness of
the grander/bigger puzzle, that is life-giving. I desire to pass this knowledge
and belief on to my children by letting them know what is written underneath
each puzzle piece so as they grow up here in Bombadil they may hear the whisper
of those words each time they walk upon the stones.


    "By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established;
through knowledge its rooms are filled with RARE AND BEAUTIUFL TREASURES." Prov.
24:3 & 4

May your home, dorm, apartment, trailer, etc...be built, established, and filled
 with much wisdom, understanding,knowledge and rare treasures. May YOU know,
believe and be reminded that,


"The Lord will fufill HIS PURPOSE for YOU," as you surrrender to Him and His
ways.

Blessings from Bombadil....home of the puzzle piece stepping stones. Kristy Link

p.s. you are all welcome to come and walk upon my stones any time you need that
gentle whisper/reminder. 
 "I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so
that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on
account of me." Phillipians 1:25 & 26