through my head was this phrase in a song I LOVE;
"Know that True Love has you breathing."
As a result of those wonderful words gently whispered in my ear, I spent my time
with the Lord meditating on these 2 truths:
"I lie down and sleep;
I wake again BECAUSE the LORD SUSTAINS ME." Psalm 3:5
and,
" In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times
and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom
he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the UNIVERSE. The Son
is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being,
SUSTAINING ALL THINGS BY HIS POWERFUL WORD." Hebrews 1:1-3
SUSTAIN- To keep in existence; maintain;prolong
May you enjoy this day KNOWING and BELIEVING that you are alive today because
GOD WANTS YOU TO BE ALIVE TODAY.............for a reason. Perhaps to find him
today, to be used by him, to fall more in love with him, to simply enjoy the
day, to prepare for heaven, to "perpetuate God's memory through all generations"
(Psalm 45:17).
You woke up this morning because God has chosen to keep you in existence. I'm
glad he did. Blessings from Bombadil. Kristy Joy Link